After the last fight of Jak Paul with Tyron Woodley 2, Jak Paul harsh speaking for UFC Management and demanding the following points.
- Increase minimum fighter pay per fight to $50K, currently paying $12K now.
- Guarantee UFC fighters 50% of UFC annual revenues is $1bn in 2021.
- Provide long-term healthcare to all fighters in term of brain damage that consider to be theE normal medical issues after passing some specific age. In addition, many of UFC fighters publicly said that they suffering from brain damage.
- You have 5 days to accept and to implement the above by March 31, 2022. Once implemented I will immediately retire from boxing, enter USADA and agree to a 1 fight deal with UFC to fights weak chin Jorge
- To all UFC fighter time to take a stand and create value for yourselves and peers. You deserve higher pay, you deserve freedom. Support each other am not your enemy, I am your advocate who selfishly wants to KO a few of you to make some big bank
Jak Paul says in his twitter message on 2:42 AM • Jan 7, 2022
5 days have passed & while I’ve agreed to be tested, Dana has vanished like Casper. Dana: my 1st fight deal, I will fight for $50K, the new min. You make millions off of me & all of UFC fighters benefit from the new min, rev share share and healthcare. ?
In another twit he says that Dana White claimed my fights are fixed and THEN claimed I’m on steroids… So I’m on steroids to win fights that are already fixed for me to win? Sounds logical